Some of the standard questions about submission for the exhibtion and the market
We have received quite a few emails with the same questions, so thought we would put together some Frequently Asked Questions…
- Do I need to be at the exhibition, if my work is accepted to be shown at the exhibition?
No you don’t – just your work is enough. We will install all the work and if you are the lucky one that wins, the money be sent to you. Of course it would be nice to see you there!
It will be your responsibility that the work is delivered and picked up at the right times.
- What do you mean with “This entry also gives the Erotic Art Festival the permission to use your artwork for marketing proposes.”?
Some art work will be used to advertise the exhibition on social media, the website and in the press. Full credit will be given. If you have an issue with this, please let us know in advance.
- Can I submit more then once?
Yes, you are welcome to submit as many times as you like to. A maximum of 5 pieces can be submitted each time.
- When do you recomend to submit work?
Never at the end. The sooner the better. Some artists from experience find it very hard to select what to send in so best to give yourself a lot of time and save yourself any stress.
- Will you accept any submission after your deadline 1 March 2018?
No – the selections for the exhibition submitted by 1 March 2018 will be entered, but none after this date. We need the remaining time leading up to the exhibition to choose the winners that will be exhibited and plan where the artwork will be placed within the rooms.
- I only have 1 photograph I would like to sell at the market and can not be there myself. Is there any way I can still try to sell it at the exhibition?
Yes – Einer Shop www.einershop.com will have a stall at the market where they will sell a selection of erotic art work by artists. They will sell all the work on a 40% commission basis. Transport of artwork to and from the event is at the cost of the artist. Einer Shop, can keep some of the work for sale on other fairs and website if you wish, or you can arrange for your work to be collected after the exhibition at your own cost. Please get in touch in you want Einer Shop to sell any work on your behalf.
If you have any other questions not answered above, please get in touch and we will be happy to answer.